Tag Archives: Medicine
Very Import : Prophetic Medicines – Diseases of the Heart and its Cures – Part 4 – Dr Jamil al-Qudsi
Very Educative : Vasculitis pathophysiology | Circulatory System and Disease | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : WegenerÃ¢ÂÂs granulomatosis and microscopic polyangiitis | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Diffusing capacity of the lung for carbon monoxide (DLCO) | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Recommended Product: Diabetes Cure: 30 Day Plan to Reverse Diabetes Naturally (Diabetes Reversal, Diabetes Cooking, Diabetes Cure, Diabetes Books Alternative Medicine, Natural Cures, lower blood sugar)
buy now Learn How You Can Reverse Diabetes in Less Than 30 Days Naturally Today only, get this Amazon bestseller for just $2.99. Regularly pricedat $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device. If you are sick and tired of being Sick and tired while you suffer from this entirely curable condition,then this will be the most important information you’ll ever read. There is new research out for people with Diabetes where thousands […]Read more
Very Educative : Introduction to psychology – Depression and bipolar disorder | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Pleural effusion diagnosis and treatment | Respiratory system diseases | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : What is a pleural effusion? | Respiratory system diseases | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Types of pulmonary diseases | Respiratory system diseases | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
- Atrial fibrillation: List of medications for treatmentAtrial fibrillation (A-fib) causes a disruption in the regular rhythm of the heart. Learn about the benefits, risks, and side effects of medical treatment.
- What is cholesterol ratio and why is it important?In this article, learn about the difference between "good" and "bad" cholesterol. How do they affect the body? How can you manage high cholesterol?
- How do alcohol and caffeine affect A-fib?Learn how caffeine and alcohol may affect the heart and if they are triggers for A-fib. Is it safe to consume alcohol and caffeine with A-fib?
- Catheter ablation for A-fib: What to expectA catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to correct an irregular heartbeat. In this article, find out the risks, benefits, and how to prepare.
- Novel link between unhealthy hearts and dementiaResearchers from National University Health System (NUHS) have discovered a link between cardiac diseases and brain dysfunction.
- 'Spray painting' shows promise as minimally invasive way to patch up the heartSpray painting biomaterials shows promise as a minimally invasive way to create a regenerative patch on the heart to repair tissue after heart attack.
- A simple fix to avoid some unnecessary coronary stentsPhysician researchers at Thomas Jefferson University suspect that some cases of coronary artery spasm go unrecognized and are incorrectly treated with stents.
- A-fib with RVR: Information, treatment, and managementIn this article, learn about the most common rhythm disorder of the heart, including how to reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation triggers: What can lead to an A-fib attack?In this article, learn about atrial fibrillation triggers, tips that may help to avoid triggers, lifestyle tips, and what may cause atrial fibrillation.
- A-fib and exercise: Health benefits and risksHow can someone with atrial fibrillation keep fit safely? In this article, we look at the best methods to reduce symptoms and improve heart health.