Tag Archives: heart
Recommended Product: Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease: How To Cure Heart Palpitation and Irregular Missed Beats
buy now HOW TO CURE PALPITATION AND IRREGULAR MISSED BEATS OF THE HEART I was very sick when I was in my forties. It was my heart that was troubling me. I had palpitation and missed beats of the heart. I felt very weak and most of the time I was breathless. Now I am in my 50s and I can do anything like I was in my 30s. Recently, I was at Krabi, Thailand doing snorkeling, […]Read more
Recommended Product: HEART DISEASE: How To Cure, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Naturally: (Reverse Heart Disease) Fighting a Silent Killer Naturally with Lifestyle Change … Cure, Heart Disease Ebook, Heart Disease,)
buy now Heart Disease: How To Cure, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease Naturally Fighting a Silent Killer Naturally with Lifestyle Change (Heart Disease) My Real Story: How I Win & Reverse Heart Disease? Having a healthy heart is always recommended in order to have a long, peaceful life. Today, however, heart diseasesare prominent on both gender of any age. They are a lot of controllable and uncontrollable heart diseases instigated essentially by changing our lifestyle.Knowing what food […]Read more
buy now $63.93 Heart disease kills more people than any other medical condition. And no one is more aware of this than top cardiologist Dr. Chauncey Crandall, who has performed over 40,000 heart procedures during his career. In his new book The Simple Heart Cure, you’ll find this top doc’s groundbreaking three-pronged approach to preventing and reversing heart disease an approach honed by his study of foreign cultures that are free of heart disease and decades of […]Read more
Recommended Product: How I reversed congestive heart failure: How I Reversed Congestive Heart Failure
buy now $7.99 I’m not a medical physician nor do I have any extensive education on heart disease or congestive heart failure. I’m simply your everyday guy who found himself with a critical medical condition that if not treated correctly, could easily cost me my life. Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a very serious condition that shouldn’t be ignored. Honestly, I can say when I was first informed of my condition; I wasn’t’ concerned about who else […]Read more
buy now $24.95 William A. Cooper, MD, MBA, addresses heart disease in an all-new light in his genre-breaking and refreshingly honest first book, “Heart Attack.” For many years, heart disease has reigned as the number-one killer of both men and women in the United States. In this fresh take on comprehensive heart health, Dr. Cooper combines expert knowledge from his thirty-plus years of experience in cardiothoracic surgery with humanizing stories of his own experiences with heart disease, […]Read more
Recommended Product: Congestive Heart Failure: Understanding your heart disease – Simple and Compact
buy now Understand Congestive Heart Failure in less than an hour.Do you find yourself unable to find accurate well-sorted information about congestive heart failure in one place? Are you unsure how well your doctor knows about your heart disease?I certainly was. This is the reason why I did a months-long research concerning this topic after my father was diagnosed with a right side heart failure. After the health situation of my father got better I decided to […]Read more
Very Import : 22 Foods to avoid in diabetes – List of foods to avoid in diabetes – Diabetes diet plan
Very Educative : How does substance use develop into substance abuse | Mental health | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
- Atrial fibrillation: List of medications for treatmentAtrial fibrillation (A-fib) causes a disruption in the regular rhythm of the heart. Learn about the benefits, risks, and side effects of medical treatment.
- What is cholesterol ratio and why is it important?In this article, learn about the difference between "good" and "bad" cholesterol. How do they affect the body? How can you manage high cholesterol?
- How do alcohol and caffeine affect A-fib?Learn how caffeine and alcohol may affect the heart and if they are triggers for A-fib. Is it safe to consume alcohol and caffeine with A-fib?
- Catheter ablation for A-fib: What to expectA catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to correct an irregular heartbeat. In this article, find out the risks, benefits, and how to prepare.
- Novel link between unhealthy hearts and dementiaResearchers from National University Health System (NUHS) have discovered a link between cardiac diseases and brain dysfunction.
- 'Spray painting' shows promise as minimally invasive way to patch up the heartSpray painting biomaterials shows promise as a minimally invasive way to create a regenerative patch on the heart to repair tissue after heart attack.
- A simple fix to avoid some unnecessary coronary stentsPhysician researchers at Thomas Jefferson University suspect that some cases of coronary artery spasm go unrecognized and are incorrectly treated with stents.
- A-fib with RVR: Information, treatment, and managementIn this article, learn about the most common rhythm disorder of the heart, including how to reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation triggers: What can lead to an A-fib attack?In this article, learn about atrial fibrillation triggers, tips that may help to avoid triggers, lifestyle tips, and what may cause atrial fibrillation.
- A-fib and exercise: Health benefits and risksHow can someone with atrial fibrillation keep fit safely? In this article, we look at the best methods to reduce symptoms and improve heart health.