Tag Archives: Health
Recommended Product: Diabetes Weight Loss: Week by Week: A Safe, Effective Method for Losing Weight and Improving Your Health
buy now $13.24 More than 23 million adult Americans have diabetes. More than two-thirds of American adults with type 2 diabetes are significantly overweight or obese. The majority of overweight people have tried unsuccessfully to lose weight one or more times, only to regain it within months. They know that losing weight can improve their health; they just need to know how to make it happen and how to keep those pounds off. Diabetes Weight Loss—Week by […]Read more
Recommended Product: Taking Control of Your Cholesterol: For a Symptom, Drug, & Stress Free Life (Dr. Crandall’s Simple Guide to Heart Health Book 1)
buy now Heart disease kills more people than any other medical condition. No one is more aware of this than top cardiologist Dr. Chauncey Crandall, who has been practicing cardiology for over 30 years. In this book you will discover how to easily take control of your cholesterol using 3 simple steps. Dr. Crandall is living proof of his programs success. At the age of 48, and with no major risk factors, he found himself in the […]Read more
Very Import : Prophetic Medicines – Diseases of the Heart and its Cures – Part 4 – Dr Jamil al-Qudsi
Recommended Product: The New Bible Cure For Diabetes: Ancient Truths, Natural Remedies, and the Latest Findings for Your Health Today (New Bible Cure (Siloam))
buy now $8.99 New Hope for Diabetics Take charge of your health, and live a longer, healthier life Are you suffering from diabetes? In this concise, easy-to-read book, you’ll discover a wealth of information to help you win your battle with high blood sugar. The complications of diabetes are many and serious, but there are biblical guidelines and recent medical findings that will help you prevent or reverse its long-term effects. Dr. Colbert has taken the […]Read more
Very Educative : Learn how a stethoscope can help determine blood pressure | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Aldosterone removes acid from the blood | Renal system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Recommended Product: The New Bible Cure for Heart Disease: Ancient Truths, Natural Remedies, and the Latest Findings for Your Health Today (New Bible Cure (Siloam))
buy now $8.99 Take Charge of Your Heart Health Cardiovascular disease is one of the most treatable and preventable of all illnesses. In this concise, easy-to-understand book you’ll discover the information you need to keep your heart healthy. Incorporating the latest medical findings with the timeless wisdom of the Bible, The New Bible Cure for Heart Disease contains information that you may have never been told, including The hidden cause of heart disease–no, it’s NOT cholesterol! Dr. […]Read more
Recommended Product: The Bible Cure for Heartburn: Ancient Truths, Natural Remedies and the Latest Findings for Your Health Today (New Bible Cure (Siloam))
buy now $6.99 Do you suffer from digestive disorders?Is heartburn a problem?Do you suspect that you have an ulcer?In this concise, easy-to-read booklet you’ll discover a wealth of usable information to help you get rid of indigestion and heartburn! Learn biblical secrets on health and the latest medical research on how to break free from heartburn and indigestion once and for all!This book contains findings that your doctor may have never told you! foods you must avoid […]Read more
Very Educative : Adding up resistance problem | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
buy now 7 Steps to Health and the Big Diabetes Lie is a general guideline to reducing your diabetes symptoms. The 500+ page eBook contains dozens of different strategies to help you manage your diet, lose weight, and ultimately kick diabetes to the curb. Some of the strategies discussed in the book include: — How to lower your cholesterol 25 to 30% without the use of prescription drugs — How to reduce your food cravings — How […]Read more
Very Import : Yoga For Hypertension and Heart Disease | Cure Blood Pressure | Therapy, Exercise, Workout | Part 1
- Atrial fibrillation: List of medications for treatmentAtrial fibrillation (A-fib) causes a disruption in the regular rhythm of the heart. Learn about the benefits, risks, and side effects of medical treatment.
- What is cholesterol ratio and why is it important?In this article, learn about the difference between "good" and "bad" cholesterol. How do they affect the body? How can you manage high cholesterol?
- How do alcohol and caffeine affect A-fib?Learn how caffeine and alcohol may affect the heart and if they are triggers for A-fib. Is it safe to consume alcohol and caffeine with A-fib?
- Catheter ablation for A-fib: What to expectA catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to correct an irregular heartbeat. In this article, find out the risks, benefits, and how to prepare.
- Novel link between unhealthy hearts and dementiaResearchers from National University Health System (NUHS) have discovered a link between cardiac diseases and brain dysfunction.
- 'Spray painting' shows promise as minimally invasive way to patch up the heartSpray painting biomaterials shows promise as a minimally invasive way to create a regenerative patch on the heart to repair tissue after heart attack.
- A simple fix to avoid some unnecessary coronary stentsPhysician researchers at Thomas Jefferson University suspect that some cases of coronary artery spasm go unrecognized and are incorrectly treated with stents.
- A-fib with RVR: Information, treatment, and managementIn this article, learn about the most common rhythm disorder of the heart, including how to reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation triggers: What can lead to an A-fib attack?In this article, learn about atrial fibrillation triggers, tips that may help to avoid triggers, lifestyle tips, and what may cause atrial fibrillation.
- A-fib and exercise: Health benefits and risksHow can someone with atrial fibrillation keep fit safely? In this article, we look at the best methods to reduce symptoms and improve heart health.