Tag Archives: blood
buy now $14.95 Completely revised and expanded in 2016. Based on the award winning Bloodsugar101.com web site, this book explains what peer-reviewed research published in top medical journals has to say about: What is a normal blood sugar? How does diabetes develop? What really causes diabetes? What blood sugar levels cause complications? Must you deteriorate? What diet is right for you? How can you make that diet work? What medications are safe? What supplements lower blood sugar? […]Read more
Very Educative : Learn how a stethoscope can help determine blood pressure | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Recommended Product: Manual Blood Pressure Cuff By Paramed – Professional Aneroid Sphygmomanometer With Carrying Case – Adult Sized Cuff – Blood Pressure Monitor Set With Stethoscope (Dark Blue)
buy now $23.90 Protect The Health Of Your Loved Ones A sphygmomanometer is an essential gadget for every household. Whether you face blood pressure issues or not, either you are hypotensive or hypertensive, it really doesn’t matter. A blood pressure monitor should be found in every medical supplies cabinet. Our stressful daily routines and constant anxiety have made it a necessity in order to keep track of our health condition in the best possible way. A Blood […]Read more
Recommended Product: Dr. Bernstein’s Diabetes Solution: The Complete Guide to Achieving Normal Blood Sugars
buy now $18.29 Originally published in 1997, DR. BERNSTEIN’S DIABETES SOLUTION is a unique resource that covers both adult- and childhood-onset diabetes, explains step-by-step how to normalize blood sugar levels and prevent or reverse complications, and offers detailed guidelines for establishing a treatment plan. Readers will find fifty gourmet recipes, in addition to a comprehensive discussion of diet, obesity, and new drugs to curb carbohydrate craving and overeating. Now in its fourth edition, the book presents up-to-the-minute […]Read more
Very Educative : Three types of capillaries | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Recommended Product: REVERSE DIABETES – LOWER BLOOD SUGAR TO NORMAL – BE DRUG FREE – END TESTING – BONUS: HOW TO KEEP DIABETES OFF MEDICAL RECORDS (Diabetes Cure, Diabetes Diet) (HOW TO BOOK & GUIDE FOR SMART DUMMIES 1)
buy now DIABETES IS REVERSIBLE … HERE IS THE EASY PROVEN PROCESS … READ ON By International Best Selling & Amazon #1 Best Selling Author CHRISTOPHER DAVID ALLEN DOCTOR REVIEWS: “The must-have diabetes avoidance and reversal guide” (Dr. Jonathan Johnson MD) “Overall I read it and I can tell you that it is very concise and easy to understand for patients. A great tool for diabetics and patients that are dealing with elevated sugars” (Dr. Andreas Grossgold […]Read more
Recommended Product: 6 Hormone Imbalance Home Test Kit Female Blood Spot Profile I (E2, Pg, T, SHBG, DS, C) – Includes Pre-Paid Sample Return Label
buy now $189.99 Due to state law, we can not ship this test to NY. For those in NY we recommend taking one of our saliva hormone tests instead. Our ZRT Female Blood Profile I tests the following hormone levels: Estradiol, Progesterone, Testosterone, SHGB, DHEA-S and Cortisol. By testing the levels of these hormones together, ZRT can create a hormone profile for the donor, which gives a more complete picture of health beyond testing a single hormone. […]Read more
Recommended Product: Diabetic Supplies Travel Case Organizer for Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems , Syringes , Pens , Insulin Vials and Lancets by USA Gear – for ACCU-CHEK Nano , Bayer Contour , TRUEtest and More Kits
buy now $14.99 Diabetes Carrying Case / Travel Kit by USA Gear. Rugged Protection – Constructed from a durable hard shell exoskeleton with weather-resistant Nylon , this case is ready for anything. And to provide that extra peace of mind , the case also features a scratch-resistant interior lining that keeps everything within secure and cushioned. Get a case that provides protection from within and from without , so you never need to worry about your gear. […]Read more
Very Educative : Adding up resistance problem | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Recommended Product: Diabetes Cure: 30 Day Plan to Reverse Diabetes Naturally (Diabetes Reversal, Diabetes Cooking, Diabetes Cure, Diabetes Books Alternative Medicine, Natural Cures, lower blood sugar)
buy now Learn How You Can Reverse Diabetes in Less Than 30 Days Naturally Today only, get this Amazon bestseller for just $2.99. Regularly pricedat $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device. If you are sick and tired of being Sick and tired while you suffer from this entirely curable condition,then this will be the most important information you’ll ever read. There is new research out for people with Diabetes where thousands […]Read more
buy now Desire to get Sexual well-being and have Magnificent Moments at the same time! Any of the natural exercises your heart is advantageous for you, including Sex act. Sexual arousal enhances the heart rate higher and the pulse rate accomplishes its peak position in orgasm. As the heart beat, it moves blood through the blood vessels on its way to all parts of the body. Heart Beat is the measure of pressure made inside the blood […]Read more
Recommended Product: Reverse Heart Disease Naturally: Cures for high cholesterol, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, blood clots, aneurysms, myocardial infarcts and more.
buy now $9.28 The long-awaited resource for those seeking to reverse heart disease—naturally. Reverse Heart Disease Naturally contains step by step, do-it-yourself instructions to help you treat and reverse heart disease including cures for high cholesterol, blood clots, aneurysms, myocardial infarcts, strokes, hypertension, and arteriosclerosis. Complete with healing remedies, dietary regimens, and protocols for every stage of healing and maintenance, Reverse Heart Disease Naturally also includes the most effective dietary programs proven to help strengthen the heart […]Read more
Recommended Product: Chelation Can Cure: How to Reverse Heart Disease, Diabetes, Stroke, High Blood Pressure and Poor Circulation Without Drugs or Surgery by E. W. McDonagh (1983-08-01)
buy now $323.57Read more
Very Educative : Arterial elastance (Ea) and preload | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
- How do alcohol and caffeine affect A-fib?Learn how caffeine and alcohol may affect the heart and if they are triggers for A-fib. Is it safe to consume alcohol and caffeine with A-fib?
- Catheter ablation for A-fib: What to expectA catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to correct an irregular heartbeat. In this article, find out the risks, benefits, and how to prepare.
- Novel link between unhealthy hearts and dementiaResearchers from National University Health System (NUHS) have discovered a link between cardiac diseases and brain dysfunction.
- 'Spray painting' shows promise as minimally invasive way to patch up the heartSpray painting biomaterials shows promise as a minimally invasive way to create a regenerative patch on the heart to repair tissue after heart attack.
- A simple fix to avoid some unnecessary coronary stentsPhysician researchers at Thomas Jefferson University suspect that some cases of coronary artery spasm go unrecognized and are incorrectly treated with stents.
- A-fib with RVR: Information, treatment, and managementIn this article, learn about the most common rhythm disorder of the heart, including how to reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation triggers: What can lead to an A-fib attack?In this article, learn about atrial fibrillation triggers, tips that may help to avoid triggers, lifestyle tips, and what may cause atrial fibrillation.
- A-fib and exercise: Health benefits and risksHow can someone with atrial fibrillation keep fit safely? In this article, we look at the best methods to reduce symptoms and improve heart health.
- Could new markers identify patients at high risk of A-fib recurrence after ablation?A study found that atrial fibrillation was more likely to recur following ablation therapy in patients with low levels of three microRNAs in their blood.
- Immune cell drives heart failure in miceA new study in mice reveals that eosinophils, a type of disease-fighting white blood cell, appear to be at least partly responsible for the progression of heart muscle inflammation to heart failure...