Tag Archives: …
Very Educative : Skeletal structure and function | Muscular-skeletal system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Permeability and membrane potentials | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Membrane potentials – part 2 | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Membrane Potentials – Part 1 | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Import : 05 simple tips to help you DE-STRESS. ( Stress management techniques & Personality Development)
Very Import : The Cure For Hard Hearts ᴴᴰ ┇ Must Watch ┇ by Ustadh Gabriel Al Romaani ┇ TDR Production ┇
Very Educative : Two Circulations in the Body | Circulatory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
Very Educative : Peripheral chemoreceptors | Respiratory system physiology | NCLEX-RN | Khan Academy
- How do alcohol and caffeine affect A-fib?Learn how caffeine and alcohol may affect the heart and if they are triggers for A-fib. Is it safe to consume alcohol and caffeine with A-fib?
- Catheter ablation for A-fib: What to expectA catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to correct an irregular heartbeat. In this article, find out the risks, benefits, and how to prepare.
- Novel link between unhealthy hearts and dementiaResearchers from National University Health System (NUHS) have discovered a link between cardiac diseases and brain dysfunction.
- 'Spray painting' shows promise as minimally invasive way to patch up the heartSpray painting biomaterials shows promise as a minimally invasive way to create a regenerative patch on the heart to repair tissue after heart attack.
- A simple fix to avoid some unnecessary coronary stentsPhysician researchers at Thomas Jefferson University suspect that some cases of coronary artery spasm go unrecognized and are incorrectly treated with stents.
- A-fib with RVR: Information, treatment, and managementIn this article, learn about the most common rhythm disorder of the heart, including how to reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation triggers: What can lead to an A-fib attack?In this article, learn about atrial fibrillation triggers, tips that may help to avoid triggers, lifestyle tips, and what may cause atrial fibrillation.
- A-fib and exercise: Health benefits and risksHow can someone with atrial fibrillation keep fit safely? In this article, we look at the best methods to reduce symptoms and improve heart health.
- Could new markers identify patients at high risk of A-fib recurrence after ablation?A study found that atrial fibrillation was more likely to recur following ablation therapy in patients with low levels of three microRNAs in their blood.
- Immune cell drives heart failure in miceA new study in mice reveals that eosinophils, a type of disease-fighting white blood cell, appear to be at least partly responsible for the progression of heart muscle inflammation to heart failure...