Cayenne pepper is one of the most powerful and beneficial herbs known to mankind, but unfortunately very few know of its efficacy. Cayenne pepper and heart health should be synonymous for anyone with heart disease or cardiovascular issues but it is not. Due to the power and might of Big Pharma and their unholy alliance with the United States government, many Americans are simply unaware of natural herbs that can dramatically improve their heart health. “If this […]Read more
Category Archives: Featured
Diabetic neuropathy is one of the very serious complications of diabetes and it cannot be reversed. Thousands of diabetes patients who neglected their condition due to being unaware or just plain negligence have ended up with this severe problem. When the blood sugar levels in your body are too high, the body sends out signals. If these signals are routinely neglected and no attempt is made at getting the diabetes in check, in a matter of time, the […]Read more
Video games have been in the market for the last 35 years. They are a unique form of leisure because they encourage players to be part of the game’s characters. This, however, has both positive and negative effects on the player. Several studies have been published that explore the effects of video games on heart rate. In this article, I have tried to summarize the research conducted into the effects of video games on individual’s heart rate. […]Read more
Everyone knows you need to eat fruits and vegetables, but there are some that are even more critical when it comes to keeping your heart healthy. Fruits and vegetables have long been known to help prevent diseases like cancer, but scientists now know that the heart receives the biggest impact from a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables. Any fruit or vegetable when added to your diet is going to be good for you. Still, some fruits […]Read more
We often take the most important muscle in our body completely for granted. There’s only one muscle in our body that never stops to rest. Your heart is an amazing pump that circulates blood throughout your body nonstop. Your heart is made of special muscle called cardiac muscle. This amazing muscle will astound you! It not only has the ability to work overtime, it also has its own beat. If you separate one muscle cell from your […]Read more
You’ve probably heard that it’s important to exercise to keep your heart healthy. But you may not know how it actually does this important job. Sometimes knowing the actual mechanism that helps your heart will help motivate you to make the changes you need for a healthier heart. Directly, exercise actually helps your heart to stay in shape. It increases the amount of blood it can pump with a single beat. It also helps to physically strengthen […]Read more
- Atrial fibrillation: List of medications for treatmentAtrial fibrillation (A-fib) causes a disruption in the regular rhythm of the heart. Learn about the benefits, risks, and side effects of medical treatment.
- What is cholesterol ratio and why is it important?In this article, learn about the difference between "good" and "bad" cholesterol. How do they affect the body? How can you manage high cholesterol?
- How do alcohol and caffeine affect A-fib?Learn how caffeine and alcohol may affect the heart and if they are triggers for A-fib. Is it safe to consume alcohol and caffeine with A-fib?
- Catheter ablation for A-fib: What to expectA catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to correct an irregular heartbeat. In this article, find out the risks, benefits, and how to prepare.
- Novel link between unhealthy hearts and dementiaResearchers from National University Health System (NUHS) have discovered a link between cardiac diseases and brain dysfunction.
- 'Spray painting' shows promise as minimally invasive way to patch up the heartSpray painting biomaterials shows promise as a minimally invasive way to create a regenerative patch on the heart to repair tissue after heart attack.
- A simple fix to avoid some unnecessary coronary stentsPhysician researchers at Thomas Jefferson University suspect that some cases of coronary artery spasm go unrecognized and are incorrectly treated with stents.
- A-fib with RVR: Information, treatment, and managementIn this article, learn about the most common rhythm disorder of the heart, including how to reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation triggers: What can lead to an A-fib attack?In this article, learn about atrial fibrillation triggers, tips that may help to avoid triggers, lifestyle tips, and what may cause atrial fibrillation.
- A-fib and exercise: Health benefits and risksHow can someone with atrial fibrillation keep fit safely? In this article, we look at the best methods to reduce symptoms and improve heart health.