Adult-onset diabetes (Type II Diabetes Mellitus) has an insidious cause that most conventional doctors know nothing about: the mind and emotions. This cause is well-known in metaphysical circles and it is common knowledge there that to remove the cause is to cure the disease. To determine what could have caused your own diabetes, look back to when it started. What was going on in your life at that time? Be really honest with yourself and look deeply […]Read more
Category Archives: Diabetes
This video has been posted only for educational purpose.Read more
Click on the link below now to find the best resources available about curing diabetes naturally – how to cure diabetes …Read more
Read Another Great Article: Fruits For Diabetics – Learn Which Fruits Diabetics Should Eat and How to Eat Them
Should Diabetics Eat Fruit? This is a tricky question. On the one hand, most of the calories in fruit come from carbohydrates which of course is something diabetics have to watch very closely or their blood sugar may spike. Additionally, most fruits have a high glycemic index compared to low carb high protein foods. On the other hand, some fruits are extremely high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber if eaten in their unadulterated raw form. There […]Read more
Diabetic neuropathy is one of the very serious complications of diabetes and it cannot be reversed. Thousands of diabetes patients who neglected their condition due to being unaware or just plain negligence have ended up with this severe problem. When the blood sugar levels in your body are too high, the body sends out signals. If these signals are routinely neglected and no attempt is made at getting the diabetes in check, in a matter of time, the […]Read more
There are several complications that can result from uncontrolled diabetes. Amputations, coma, nerve damage, etc. are all diabetes related complications. One of the most feared complications is blindness due to diabetes. It is a fact that 60 percent of blindness in the US are caused by diabetes. Diabetes is caused by insufficient insulin production or just a lack or cellular response to insulin. The cells need to absorb the glucose in the blood so that it can […]Read more
- Atrial fibrillation: List of medications for treatmentAtrial fibrillation (A-fib) causes a disruption in the regular rhythm of the heart. Learn about the benefits, risks, and side effects of medical treatment.
- What is cholesterol ratio and why is it important?In this article, learn about the difference between "good" and "bad" cholesterol. How do they affect the body? How can you manage high cholesterol?
- How do alcohol and caffeine affect A-fib?Learn how caffeine and alcohol may affect the heart and if they are triggers for A-fib. Is it safe to consume alcohol and caffeine with A-fib?
- Catheter ablation for A-fib: What to expectA catheter ablation is an invasive procedure used to correct an irregular heartbeat. In this article, find out the risks, benefits, and how to prepare.
- Novel link between unhealthy hearts and dementiaResearchers from National University Health System (NUHS) have discovered a link between cardiac diseases and brain dysfunction.
- 'Spray painting' shows promise as minimally invasive way to patch up the heartSpray painting biomaterials shows promise as a minimally invasive way to create a regenerative patch on the heart to repair tissue after heart attack.
- A simple fix to avoid some unnecessary coronary stentsPhysician researchers at Thomas Jefferson University suspect that some cases of coronary artery spasm go unrecognized and are incorrectly treated with stents.
- A-fib with RVR: Information, treatment, and managementIn this article, learn about the most common rhythm disorder of the heart, including how to reduce the risk of stroke and heart failure.
- Atrial fibrillation triggers: What can lead to an A-fib attack?In this article, learn about atrial fibrillation triggers, tips that may help to avoid triggers, lifestyle tips, and what may cause atrial fibrillation.
- A-fib and exercise: Health benefits and risksHow can someone with atrial fibrillation keep fit safely? In this article, we look at the best methods to reduce symptoms and improve heart health.