Adult-onset diabetes (Type II Diabetes Mellitus) has an insidious cause that most conventional doctors know nothing about: the mind and emotions. This cause is well-known in metaphysical circles and it is common knowledge there that to remove the cause is to cure the disease. To determine what could have caused your own diabetes, look back to when it started. What was going on in your life at that time? Be really honest with yourself and look deeply […]Read more
Category Archives: Diabetes
This video has been posted only for educational purpose. 99.7934% DISCOUNT: I.M./Attorney Permits PLAGIARISM of Cut and Paste Legal Forms On His 135+ Websites! 8 Cut and Paste Website Legal Forms – Written By A Lawyer, Used By A Lawyer! BONUS LLC Report. BONUS Estate Planning Guide.Quality Fitness PLR (wght-lss-oto2) Quality giant fitness and health PLR multi pack with eBooks, articles, infographics and videos.Juicing PLR (OTO 2) Quality juicing PLR multi pack with recipes, infographics, and moreGolf […]Read more
Click on the link below now to find the best resources available about curing diabetes naturally – how to cure diabetes … Explaindio Template Club 6m Explaindio Template Club 6 months of contentExplaindio Sketch Line Color Changer Allows to change draw line color for black and white SVG images.The Ultimate Instant Cash Arsenal Discover the secret turnkey sales conversion method to totally crush the marketing nut! You will never need to sell again; ever!ShopExpress-ResellersRead more
Read Another Great Article: Fruits For Diabetics – Learn Which Fruits Diabetics Should Eat and How to Eat Them
Should Diabetics Eat Fruit? This is a tricky question. On the one hand, most of the calories in fruit come from carbohydrates which of course is something diabetics have to watch very closely or their blood sugar may spike. Additionally, most fruits have a high glycemic index compared to low carb high protein foods. On the other hand, some fruits are extremely high in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber if eaten in their unadulterated raw form. There […]Read more
Diabetic neuropathy is one of the very serious complications of diabetes and it cannot be reversed. Thousands of diabetes patients who neglected their condition due to being unaware or just plain negligence have ended up with this severe problem. When the blood sugar levels in your body are too high, the body sends out signals. If these signals are routinely neglected and no attempt is made at getting the diabetes in check, in a matter of time, the […]Read more
There are several complications that can result from uncontrolled diabetes. Amputations, coma, nerve damage, etc. are all diabetes related complications. One of the most feared complications is blindness due to diabetes. It is a fact that 60 percent of blindness in the US are caused by diabetes. Diabetes is caused by insufficient insulin production or just a lack or cellular response to insulin. The cells need to absorb the glucose in the blood so that it can […]Read more
- Greater emphasis on preventing, treating heart disease in women neededWomen and physicians do not put enough emphasis on cardiovascular disease in women, and a social stigma regarding body weight may be a primary barrier to these important discussions, according to...
- Humans retain genes for coronary artery disease because they make for more prolific parentsGenome-wide scans suggest that natural selection keeps these genes in the population as they benefit childbearing capacity.
- Breast-feeding mothers at lower risk of heart disease, strokeMothers who breast-feed their babies may reduce their risk of heart disease and stroke in later life, especially if they breast-feed for longer durations.
- Could a cholesterol-lowering vaccine replace statins?Researchers reveal the development of a vaccine that successfully reduced 'bad' cholesterol and atherosclerosis in mice. It is now being tested in humans.
- Dairy: Is it good or bad for you?There are numerous arguments for and against dairy consumption, with some experts regarding dairy intake as harmful. Is dairy good or bad for our health?
- Heart failure: Stem cell therapy may worsen heart damageFor heart failure patients, research suggests that using cardiac stem cells for autologous stem cell therapy may exacerbate heart tissue damage.
- New screening tool helps ID heart surgery patients at risk for malnutritionSimple risk score guides surgeons in providing nutrition support sooner and more aggressively.
- Sex-specific cardiovascular drug dosages needed to reduce adverse reactions in womenSex-specific cardiovascular drug dosages are needed to reduce adverse reactions in women, according to a position paper from the European Society of Cardiology published in European Heart Journal ...
- Does the sound of airplanes raise blood pressure risk?A new study investigates the effect of long-term exposure to aircraft noise on the risk of high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, and stroke.
- Diabetes drug found to reduce heart and kidney disease riskA large-scale study finds that a blood sugar-reducing drug for type 2 diabetes also has cardiovascular benefits and reduces the risk of kidney disease.